Junior iOS developer
We are looking for a junior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other experienced iOS developers. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Don't worry, we will teach you everything you need to know.
What we ask
- excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- eagerness to learn about Swift, Objective-C and iOS Frameworks.
- ability to ramp up quickly and contribute to group discussions.
- strong problem solving skills.
- strong communication skills.
What we offer
- best trainers to teach you everything about iOS
- flexible schedule (you can come and go at any time)
-- an office right in the city center (Regele Ferdinand street)
1. We evaluate your application.
2. You will have to come to our office for a technical interview. This interview doesn't have any OOP problems and it requires basic programming skills (like the ones learned in high school).
3. You will be invited for a final talk with the entire team. It's very important to us to have a good feeling about the person we will work with.
For the first 3 months you will learn both Swift, Objective C or both and you will receive tasks on one of our projects.
Once these 3 months are completed, we will evaluate your progress and if we are satisfied with your work and you like working with us, we will continue to work together.
The schedule is flexible. We have a short meeting on Monday morning that everyone needs to attend and except that, you will have to be at the office by 12. If school doesn't allow that, we will understand. It's important to have 40 hours summed up at the end of the week.